BitcoinSpinner is a light-weight, secure, and user friendly Bitcoin wallet for Android.
* Send and receive Bitcoins using QR codes.
* One-time wallet backup using a QR-code that can be restored on another Android device.
* All your Bitcoins are protected using private keys stored on your device using app private storage.
* No heavy block chain download, BitcoinSpinner is ready for use immediately.
* Address book
* Transaction history.
BitcoinSpinner is NOT an on-line Bitcoin Bank. Nobody can run away with your Bitcoins. It is implemented on top of the BCCAPI, which means that all the heavy lifting associated with managing the block chain is done by a server. The server side is in no position to spend your Bitcoins, as all private keys are stored on your device. More info on the BCCAPI here: http://goo.gl/OqvQ9
* Open source: http://code.google.com/p/bitcoinspinner/
* Spend 'change-sent-to-yourself' immediately, just like the Satoshi client.
* Share your Bitcoin address using Gmail, Twitter and more.
* Automated network fee calculation, guaranteeing that your transactions go through the Bitcoin network.
* BitcoinSpinner does not download and manage the Bitcoin block chain. This means:
* Ready for use immediately.
* Low storage requirements.
* Low bandwidth requirements.
* Low CPU requirements.
* Low battery consumption.
BitcoinSpinner comes in two versions. This is the one for real production Bitcoins. If you want to try it out with worthless test Bitcoins look for BitcoinSpinner Testnet.
NOTICE: This is a beta release. Use at your own risk.
- Fix for broken SecureRandom on Android
- Showing warning message on startup on how to mitigate weak key vulnerability
-Using MtGox's new ticker located on data.mtgox.com. The old one is being deprecated.
-Updating Russian translation according to O.Dima V's changes
Content rating: Everyone
Author: Jan Moller
Market link: com.miracleas.bitcoin_spinner
Web site: http://code.google.com/p/bitcoinspinner/
Market downloads: 5,000-10,000
Market rating: 4.2 / 5.0