OpenLP stands for ?Open Source Lyrics Projection? and is presentation software developed for churches to provide a single easy to use interface for the projection needs of a typical worship service.
OpenLP has searchable databases of songs and Bible verses allowing them to be projected instantly or saved in a pre-prepared order of service file. Themes allow for a variety of presentation options and allow you to add attractive visuals to enhance your presentations. PowerPoint and OpenOffice presentations, videos and audio files can be run from within the program removing the need to switch between different programs. Alert messages can be displayed so the nursery or car park stewards can notify the congregation easily.
The following functions are supported:
- Select Address and Port of running OpenLP instance.
- View all items in a service.
- Change the slide of a live item
- Make a new item in a service live.
- Search of item in databases
- Add to service or directly live
Version 1 is release version.
Changes from 0.5 are:
- Fix display location bug so verses locate to the centre of the display
- Update 6 translations
- Add 5 new translations.
Content rating: Everyone
Author: Tim Bentley
Market link: org.openlp.android
Web site: http://openlp.org
Market downloads: 10,000-50,000
Market rating: 4.5 / 5.0
Category: Top:/Applications/Media & Video